Rossetto

Garda Classico Bianco DOC

Comes from Riesling grapes for 85% and Manzoni crossed for the remaining 15% is white of intense fragrance that combines floral Riesling aromatic note of Manzoni.

Gradazione Alcolica: 12%

And 'white good structure, fruity and mineral, persistent with a pleasant aftertaste of bitter almonds. Not overly aggressive, soft, dry.

Ideal with lake fish and shellfish. Serve at a temperature of 10-11gradi ° C